Medical Education at Ascension Providence Hospital / Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Over 200 residents & fellows in 18 training programs – including eight sub-specialty programs.
- Almost 100 medical students from three medical schools.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield campus, is the Southeast Michigan Clinical Campus for the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Affiliations with Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, American University of the Caribbean, and Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital.
- Member of Ascension Health, nationally, and Ascension Southeast Michigan health system locally.
- Accredited by Joint Commission of Accreditation for Health Care Organizations, American College of Physicians, and American College of Surgeons.
- Member of Council of Teaching Hospitals, Association for Hospital Medical Education, Michigan Association for Medical Education, and Southeast Michigan Center for Medical Education (SEMCME).
- Ten-time award winner as a Top 15 Major Teaching Hospital and Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics.