Ascension Providence Hospital Research
The talent of our staff, physicians, scientists, students and volunteers, and their commitment to our mission values sustain our pursuit of excellence in medical practice, biomedical research and medical education.
The 8,000 square foot Research facility houses several sections which includes a Clinical Trials Office with an exam room, expanded laboratory space for cell culture and for the Immunotherapy Program, a large Basic Science Laboratory and a redesigned Microvascular Teaching Laboratory with space for up to four teaching microscopes.
The Research facility significantly enhances research and scholarly activities of the residents and teaching faculty and also provides for surgical research activities of the Department of Orthopedics.
For more information about the Department of Research contact at 248-849-3324 or open link below.
- Research Application and Review
- Basic Laboratory Research
- Clinical Trials
- Contact Information
- Institutional Review Board
- Network Guide
- Mission and Vision Statement
- Office and Media Support
- Orthopaedic Research Laboratory
- Poster Presentations
- Ascension Providence Hospital Student Summer Biomedical Research Program
- Research Staff
- Writing an abstract: Guidelines