Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital Family Medicine Application Process
Thank you for your interest in our Family Medicine Residency Program.
Residents interested in completing their residency training must apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). Applications are not considered unless accessible through ERAS. Applications meeting program requirements are reviewed by the program selection committee.
- Medical School Transcript
- COMLEX-USA scores or USMLE scores
- Dean's Letter
- 3 LOR - Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
Candidates selected for an interview are notified via ERAS. we host three full day interview dates held on Fridays in November, December, and January
- There is no minimum COMLEX or USMLE score, just that you pass each part on the first attempt.
- COMLEX Level 1, Level 2 CE & 2 PE must be taken prior to graduating from Medical School
- COMLEX Level 3 is needed by the end of your PGY1 residency
- We do NOT sponsor VISAS of any type
- IMG's must be a US Medical School Graduate
For more information or questions regarding residency please contact the Program Manager, at email@example.com
Students, Auditioners, Visiting Residents
Request for students or residents audition and elective request are processed through Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital Undergraduate Medical Education Department. Make your request here.
We look forward to hearing from you and offering you access to premier osteopathic education!