Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital OB/GYN Residency Applicant Requirements
Contact Us - ApplyThank you for your interest in our Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program.
You must apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). The OB/GYN application deadline is October 1st. Applications are not considered unless accessible through ERAS. Applications meeting program requirements are reviewed by the program selection committee.
- Medical School Transcript
- COMLEX-USA scores or USMLE scores
- Dean's Letter
- 3 LOR - Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
Candidates selected for an interview are notified via ERAS. we host three full day interview dates held on Fridays in November, December, and January
- No minimum COMLEX or USMLE score, just that you pass each part on the first attempt.
- COMLEX Level 1, Level 2 CE & 2 PE must be taken prior to graduating from Medical School
- COMLEX Level 3 is needed by the end of your PGY1 residency
- We do NOT sponsor VISAS of any type
- IMG's must be a US Medical School Graduate
- If you are a MD you must successfully complete an Introductory Osteopathic Course from a COCA or an AOA Accredited Institution.
If you have questions about the program not included on the website, please contact the program.
For more information or questions regarding residency please contact the Program Manager, Donna.Arce@ascension.org
Student and Audition Rotations:
All applications for Third Year core rotation are reserve for our 50 base students and are scheduled by the Medical Student Coordinator.
The OBGYN audition season is July 1st - February 26th. Fourth Year Audition Rotations are completed by the Medical Student Coordinator with the assistance of the program. The program will review all requests with the Program Director and forward approval to the Medial Student Coordinator for scheduling.
For questions regarding an audition or elective request please email our Medical Student Coordinators or submit a request for audition or elective rotation.
Request for an Observership are also submitted through the Medical Student Coordinator and would ask that you provide the dates you are available.