Residents Seeking Appointment
1. Applicants must have a DMD/DDS from a dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Council on Dental Accreditation or an equivalent international entity.
2. Applicants must have a U.S. citizenship or permanent residency in the United States of America.
3. Applicants should have successfully completed part I of the National Board Examination prior to applying for admission and must complete part II before they beginning the program.
4. Applicants should submit curriculum vitae, photograph, personal statement, and at least three letters of recommendation.
5. Advanced Dental Admissions Test (ADAT) is recommended but not required.
6. Candidates for admission should possess good academic credentials and should demonstrate a definite interest in periodontics. Priority is given to candidates with a US or Canadian license, but candidates with non-US DDS license are encouraged to apply.
7. Additional experience beyond dental school including internships, residencies, private practice, etc will strengthen the applicants credentials.
8. Application process through the Postdoctoral Application Support Service program (PASS).
Resident Benefits: Program trainees are provided with a yearly stipend to cover the cost of textbooks, computer, courses, conferences and food stipend to use at all Ascension hospitals. Ascension offers competitive salary
For More information about the Ascension Macomb-Oakland Periodontology Residency contact the Program Coordinator, Jennifer Lucci, BS, C-TAGME, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org