Job Shadowing and Candidate Qualifications
Individuals eighteen (18) and over are eligible for enrollment. An interview is required, during which candidates are evaluated on:
- Personal impression
- Customer service/Patient care experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Educational background
Educational requirements include minimum of an Associate degree. (Completion by August of the application year) The degree can be in any area of study, but must include:
- English (Composition or Communication); minimum 3 credits
- Algebra (Intermediate level or above); minimum 3 credits
- Introduction to Computers; minimum 3 credits
- Medical terminology; minimum 1 credit
- Anatomy & Physiology; minimum 3 credits
- Behavioral science; minimum 3 credits
- Introduction to Healthcare (Or documentation of 5 or more hours of job shadowing at our facility)
Courses less than 7 years old are preferred (Not required); grade of “C” or higher preferred.
To arrange a job shadow, please contact email@example.com.