Ascension Providence Hospital Strengths
- Board certified teaching faculty with additional sub specialization.
- High board pass rate.
- Full 5-year accreditation of residency program with no deficiencies.
- Academically-oriented program.
- Supported by residencies in orthopedics, plastic surgery, neurosurgery, otology, and surgical oncology.
- Mentorship program to enhance career selection and help in securing fellowships.
- Large volume of cases with no deficiency in essential categories as required by the Residency Review Committee (RRC).
- Stress on surgical research, presentation locally and nationally, and publication in peer-reviewed surgical journals.
- Continuity of care.
- New operating rooms and emergency rooms in a progressively expanding institution located in a suburban area.
- Average call schedule every fourth night.
For more information, see Program Details.