Ascension St. John Hospital Internal Medicine Application Process
- We utilize ERAS for selection of our applicants. We do not accept any information or applications by fax or email. Only information given through ERAS will be utilized in selecting candidates for an interview.
- We generally receive over 3,000 applications and we interview 10%. Applications are reviewed for distinguishing characteristics such as: USMLE and COMLEX scores, medical school graduation date, and other exceptional attributes and experiences.
- We telephone directly any candidate selected for an interview. We do not set up interviews by email as we will not hold spots without a commitment to interview.
- All interview expenses are the responsibility of the candidate. This includes travel and lodging.
- We interview from October through January.
We wish you the very best in your search for that perfect match and a pleased you are considering Ascension St. John Hospital as your internal medicine residency of choice.