Ascension St. John Hospital Internal Medicine Application Process
We are pleased that you are considering Ascension Saint John for your internal medicine training. We believe that the training we provide at our program is second to none, and we look forward to discussing how our program can serve your professional aspirations.
- We utilize ERAS for selection of our applicants. We do not accept any information or applications by fax or email. Only information given through ERAS will be utilized in selecting candidates for an interview.
- We generally receive over 3,000 applications and we interview 10%. Applications are reviewed for distinguishing characteristics such as: USMLE and COMLEX scores, medical school graduation date, and other exceptional attributes and experiences.
- Selected candidates are contacted via telephone directly to scheduled interviews. We do not set up interviews by email as we will not hold spots without a commitment to interview.
- Interviews for the 2022 - 2023 Academic Year will be held through the Web Application "Zoom". Please download the application through the following link https://zoom.us/download.
- Prior to interview day, you will receive an email with the link to the Zoom meeting, as well as contact information to troubleshoot any issues that arise. We look forward to meeting you!