Medical Grand Rounds
Regional and national experts present in their given field. Notable examples include…
- Rana Awdish, MD: Pulmonary Critical Care at Henry Ford, author of In Shock: My Journey from Death to Recovery and the Redemptive Power of Hope.
- Emily Somers, PhD, ScM: Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology at University of Michigan
- Sanjay Saint, MD, MPH: Chief of Medicine at the VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System and the George Dock Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan.
- Hallie Prescott, MD, MSC: Pulmonary Critical Care at University of Michigan
- Safwan Badr, MD, MBA: Professor of Internal Medicine, Physiology and Biomedical Engineering, Chief of the WSU Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Joel Topf, MD: Clinical Nephrologist at Ascension St. John, Assistant Clinical Professor at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, and featured speaker on the Internal Medicine Curbsiders Podcast
- Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH, MPA: Obesity medicine physician scientist, educator, and policy maker at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School