Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital Family Medicine Application Process
Thank you for your interest in our Neurology Residency Program.
You must apply through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). The Neurology application deadline is November 1st. Applications are not considered unless accessible through ERAS. Applications meeting program requirements are reviewed by the program selection committee.
- Medical School Transcript
- COMLEX-USA scores or USMLE scores
- Dean's Letter
- 3 LOR - Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
Candidates selected for an interview are notified via ERAS. we host three full day interview dates held on Fridays in November, December, and January
- There is no minimum COMLEX or USMLE score, just that you pass each part on the first attempt.
- COMLEX Level 1, Level 2 CE & 2 PE must be taken prior to graduating from Medical School
- COMLEX Level 3 is needed by the end of your PGY1 residency
- We do NOT sponsor VISAS of any type
- IMG's must be a US Medical School Graduate
Resident Benefits: Yearly stipend to cover the cost of textbooks, computer, courses, conferences and food stipend to use at all Ascension hospitals. Ascension offers competitive salary